July is National Ice Cream Month by Presidential Proclamation 5219, signed by then President Reagan on July 9, 1984. But did you know that today, July 17 is also National Ice Cream Day? Ice cream is certainly one way I enjoy my journey through life.
Let’s think about ways we can celebrate ice cream.
- Try a new flavor.
- Give homemade a try. There are many different ways and recipes to make homemade ice cream. It is fun. Homemade tastes better than store-bought. Try it.
- Create a new recipe either for ice cream or using ice cream as an ingredient.
- Do you know the history of ice cream?
- Make kick the can ice cream with the kids.
- Love chocolate sauce? Try my Dark Chocolate Sauce.
- Can’s eat dairy? No problem! There are non-dairy options made with alternative milks (such as alm0nd, rice…
View original post 151 more words