This week on the EU RASFF (Rapid Alert System for Food and Feed) we can find the following notifications:
1. Alerts followed by a recall from consumers:
– Foreign bodies: glass fragments in dip-sauce from Germany, following consumer complaint. Notified by Germany, distributed also in Austria, Luxembourg, Romania, Slovenia and Spain;
– Foreign bodies: plastic fragments in frozen dino-shaped chicken nuggets from the Netherlands, following company’s own check. Notified by Germany;
– Foreign bodies: metal pieces (2 spiral, sharp-edged pieces) in ham sausage from Germany, following a consumer complaint. Notified by Germany, distributed also to Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Finland, Romania and Spain;
– Pesticide residues: unauthorised substance carbofuran (0.035 mg/kg – ppm) in limes from Brazil, following company’s own check. Notified by France, distributed also to Netherlands.
2. Information for attention/for follow up followed by a recall from consumers:
View original post 519 more words